On-Demand Tax, Accounting, and Law Guidance
Subscribers gain direct phone and online access to our highly specialized team members for assistance with tax, accounting, or law concerns. You will be supported by our multi-disciplinary tax experts who are committed to optimizing and protecting valuable assets.
Help solve your complexities in tax, accounting, and law with a simple click or call.
Enjoy complimentary enrolment to our fast-paced seminars and webinars throughout the year. We provide discussions on a wide variety of topics, including TOSI (Tax on Split Income) regulations, US tax, and immigration issues, and corporate tax proposals. Your membership also includes VIP access to our annual Moodys Private Client University event (formerly known as Moodys Tax Summit), which brings together some of the industry’s best private practitioners to share knowledge and ideas from the tax, accounting and law world.
Together, we will connect people and ideas in the tax, accounting, and law.
Valuable Knowledge Resources
Our team provides insight into trending topics through our podcast, blogs and CaseNotes. Read and listen to exclusive content produced solely for Moodys Private Client+ members.
Our podcast is dedicated to discussing complex tax issues in an open and plain-spoken manner. Recent discussions include:
- Making Amounts Payable Out of a Trust - Subsection 104(24)
- Capital Losses vs. Income
- Subsection 75 (2) of the Income Tax Act
Keep up with the latest tax news and gain valuable insight through our blogs. Our team has gone deep into important issues, including:
- Attribution Rules Pursuant to Subsection 74.4(2) – A Case Study
- Tiered Partnership: 5 Things You Need to Know
- The US Company Killer: An Inadequate I-9 Program
With CaseNotes, our team of experts stay on top of the latest changes to tax laws. We recently provided our analysis of:
- Gift by Life Interest Trust 2019-0799641E5
- Canada v. Colitto 2020 FCA
- Loblaw Financial Holdings Inc. v. The Queen, 2020 FCA 79
Moodys Private Client+. It’s the ultimate return on your investment.